WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
The information we collect from you may be used for any one of the below points
- To send periodic emails
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
DATA PROTECTION AND THIRD-PARTY SHARING
Your privacy and confidential information will under no circumstance be unnecessarily shared with a third party.
We may disclose your personal information too:
- Delivery service providers, to assist us with providing your products ordered
- Credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as requires by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis.
- Payment portals, such as Peach Payments. Data supplied on this portal is secure. We will not pass your credit card details onto anyone other than the parties stipulated.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY